If you are admitted to a non-network hospital you need to settle the hospital bills yourself and then submit the hospitalization documents along with the claim form for reimbursement of hospitalization expenses.
We would require the following documents for fast processing of your claim:
- A photocopy of your previous policy details prior to taking your Health Guard policy from Bajaj Allianz (if applicable).
- A photocopy of your present policy document with Bajaj Allianz.
- First prescription from the doctor.
- The claim form duly signed by the claimant or family member.
- The hospital discharge card.
- The hospital bill giving detailed break up of all expense heads mentioned in the bill. For e.g., If Rs.1,000/- has been charged towards medicines in the bill, please ensure that the names of the medicines, the unit price and the quantity used are mentioned. Similarly, if Rs.2,000/- has been charged towards laboratory investigations, please ensure that the names of the investigations, the number of times each investigation has been performed and the rate is mentioned. In this way clear break ups have to be mentioned for OT charges, doctor’s consultation and visit charges, OT consumables, transfusions, room rent, etc.
- The money receipt duly signed with a revenue stamp.
- All original laboratory and diagnostic test reports. For e.g., X-Ray, E.C.G, USG, MRI scan, haemogram etc. (Please note that you do not have to enclose the films or plates, a printed report for each investigation is sufficient.)
- If you have purchased medicines in cash, and if this has not been reflected in the hospital bill, please enclose a prescription from the doctor and the supporting medicine bill from the chemist.
- If you have paid cash for diagnostic or radiology tests and it has not been reflected in the hospital bill, please enclose a prescription from the doctor advising the tests, the actual test reports and the bill from the diagnostic centre for the tests.
- In case of a cataract operation, please enclose the IOL sticker.
For pre and post hospitalisation expenses please provide the following documents:
- Medicines: Please provide the doctor’s prescription advising medicines and the relevant chemist’s bills.
- Doctor’s Consultation Charges: Please provide the doctor’s prescription and the doctor’s bill and receipt.
- Diagnostic Tests: Please provide the doctor’s prescription advising tests, the actual test reports and the bill and receipt from the diagnostic centre.
Important: Please ensure that only original documents are enclosed. Duplicates or photocopies will not be entertained.
Once you have collected all the above documents, please send them to the following address:
The Claims Manager,
Health Administration Team
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Ltd.
Ashoka Plaza, Ground Floor
Pune – 411 006
Phone: (020) 26500236
Contact Numbers for Claims Assistance:
Please call our 24/7 call centre number on 1800-22-5858 or 020-30305858. Our executives will cater to your needs.
Non-claimable Items in Hospital Bill:
The following items in the hospital bill are not payable:
- Service charges, administration charges, surcharge, establishment cost, registration charges
- All non-medical expenses
- Private nurse expenses
- Telephone calls
- Laundry charge etc.
Learn more about our health insurance policies.